Sunday, April 30, 2006

HI SHANNON
I THINK YOU MAY BE THE ONLY PERSON OUT THERE STILL LEFT READING MY BLOG. I KNOW READING YOURS IS ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS I DO WHEN I GET ON THE COMPUTER.
THIS IS ONE OF THE WALLS OR RIDGES THAT COME OFF OF MT. MCKINNLEY. I'M AT ABOUT 11000 FEET AND THIS WALL IS STILL ABOUT 1000 TO 2000 FEET HIGHER THAN I AM. I WISH YOU COULD HAVE CAME UP THERE, I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO GIVE YOU A PEEK AT THE AREA FROM THE HELICOPTER. IT IS AN AMAZING PLACE. MAYBE WHEN I AM RICH AND FAMOUS AND OWN MY OWN HELICOPTER WE CAN ALL GO UP THERE AND HAVE A LOOK AT IT AGAIN IF THE GLOBAL WARMING HASN'T MELTED THE MOUNTAIN AWAY.
IT WAS GOOD TO TALK TO YOU TODAY, AND I DID FIGURE OUT THE PHOTOSHOP QUESTION I ASKED YOU.
WELL I WILL BE DRIVING ALL DAY TOMORROW AND THEN I WILL BE ATTEMPTING TO GET OUR HOUSE ON THE MARKET SO I WILL BE OFF OF THE AIR WAVES FOR A WHILE SO SAY HIGH TO EVERYONE FOR ME AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger JustMeShann said...

Hey Joe it was good to talk to you too and hear your voice... I have to tell you I dont think I will ever forgive myself for not going up and seeing you and Alaska by Heli... You have to be one of the luckiest people in the world to have scene the sights of Alaska that the majority of man kind will never see, but I have to say it is Awesome that you have shared it on this blog..:o) Good Luck with all you have to do while your at home... Say Hi to the family and talk to you soon, Shann

7:26 PM  
Blogger W----> said...

Hay Joe Im Still looking at youer Blog evry day.

5:51 AM  
Blogger JustMeShann said...

Check it Out Joe... You have people looking at your blog from Italy and Japan, how Cool is that!!! I had to put one on my blog too! Have a Great Week, Shann

2:09 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Hey Joey,
I enjoy your pictures too! I check it out each day after I check out Shanns. Thanks for sharing all of your cool photos. I need to see some mountains, since I'm living out here in flat Ohio. The only thing hi in Ohio is between the two O's! LOL
Hope all is well out West.
Tootles, Brandi

11:47 AM  
Blogger BagelHot said...

Hello from your Canadian neighbors. Your pictures are great!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home